The demands of managing a private club are constantly increasing. Your time is at a premium as you work to enhance your members’ club experience while controlling expenses and recruiting new members. Laydon and Company’s Private Club Services professionals understand your needs and the challenges you face and have the first hand experience needed to assist your private club ensure those needs are met.
Laydon and Company’s Private Club Services business service model is designed to maximize the value you receive from our firm while, at the same time, minimizing staff turnover and the disruption that can often occur when a traditional model CPA firm comes into your office. No longer will your personnel be required to spend their time training your CPA firm’s staff. No longer will you call to speak to the accountant assigned to your club, with whom you have built a rapport, only to find that person has once again left the firm.
Our Private Club Services professionals can assist you with the following:
- Financial Statement assurance services
- Tax compliance and consluting
- Internal control design, review and assessment
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting
- Identification of member verus non-member revenue streams
- Compensation planning
- Cash flow management
- Capital budget forecasting
- Strategic planning
- Real-time data analysis
- Bank financing consulting and assistance